Answered By: Stacey Kimmel-Smith
Last Updated: Mar 23, 2015     Views: 48

Thank you for your request to change your email address in order to access the Bursar Records. In order to make that change you will need to log on to the Student Account Suite at, using the authorized user box to log on (using your old email address and password). Once you get into the system you can change your email address by going under My account --> Personal Profile -> Change your email address and click save. 

Inline image 1
If you have questions, contact the Bursar's Office at 610-758-3160.