Answered By: Andrew Januszak Last Updated: Mar 12, 2015 Views: 54
First, try installing this small software fix from Microsoft, then reboot. This generall works.
If that does not work, ttry reinstalling the Cisco VPN AnyConnect software via the Lehigh software page (http://software.lehigh.edu/).
If reinstallation doesn't work, follow the steps below:
- Open Windows Explorer and go to the folder, C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\
- Left-click once on VPNUI.exe (it may just be labeled as VPNUI) and then right-click it to bring up a menu
- Choose Properties in the menu that pops up
- Within the properties window, click the Compatibility tab
- Check the checkbox next to, Run this program in compatibility mode for:
- Select Windows 7 in the drop-down list
- Click OK
- Restart your computer