Answered By: Andrew Januszak Last Updated: Oct 19, 2015 Views: 86
There are five settings you need to double-check under your personal Gmail account settings > Accounts > Send Mail as (your Lehigh gmail account). NOTE: Access to Less Secure Apps for Lehigh Gmail must be turned ON
1. Make sure you are using your Google Passphrase as your password for the Lehigh Gmail account. You can find your Google passphrase at www.lehigh.edu/account and then click on Lookup/Reset Google Passphrase.
2. Your username must be your full lehigh email address
3. SMTP server must be: smtp.gmail.com
4. The port must be set to 587 and...
5. "Secured connection using TLS (recommended)" should be checked